SoftwareHub is looking for an iOS Developer to join their technology team. You will be responsible for designing and coding the base application, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing application bugs, maintaining the code, and implementing application updates. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Provide estimates on development cycles
- Participate in community knowledge sharing activities and skill-building
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject.
- 2 Yeas of experience is required.
- Proficient with Objective C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs/Firebase/AWS services to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
- Flawless written and verbal English communication skills.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits and frequent appraisals).